Zoom video conferencing is a US communications technology company. Provides online chatting services such as video calling and others through the cloud-based Pier to Pier software platform on Zoom. Zoom has registered its achievement as a reliable and easy to use and easy tool all over the world. Zoom handles up to 100 people in video conferencing. Its main advantage is that it is a free version. Business packages are also available if you need to host large online meetings. These packages dramatically increase this range and include new features at the moment.
Zoom for Windows 10
You can do zoom video conferencing with your friend’s family or your office colleagues by adding webcam to your PC and webcam enabled laptop. It mostly provides the free and basic versions of zoom meetings. This article has a step-by-step guide that will help you get started on zoom quickly. We will tell you below how you can do video conferencing?
How to use video conferencing in PC
- First, go to the Zoom website and let proceed with the signup button.
- After signing up a zoom account you will receive an e-mail with a confirmation link. Click on the link to do the verification and download the app from the website.
- Log into the WhatsApp app with your account. Click on host a meeting button posted on the top right side of the screen and start with the following options. With video, with video off and screen share.
- The website will redirect you on zoom and can send people by copying the invitation link at the bottom of the meeting screen to start zoom video conferencing.
Zoom Video Conferencing in Mobile
- Download the iOS or Android app from the App Store/play store. Sign up after downloading.
- Now click on the new meeting icon on the screen.
- Edit meeting settings with your preference such as video switch personal meeting.
- Once the video conferencing starts, click on the participant icon in the toolbar on the screen below to connect with the participant.
- After opening this icon, below will give left and invite options which you can copy.
- Zoom app gives you the option to share the invitation through different mediums of communication. You can send this link via text message or email.
If you have an invite link, you can join by clicking on it to join zoom video conferencing. For this, after opening the zoom app, you have to click on a joined icon and paste the invitation link in the box provided. Then you can participate in video conferencing with the join button. Zoom allows you to set up video calls with multiple participants.