Zoom for laptop Free: Zoom video conferencing has emerged as one of its most popular solutions. The reason it is more popular is cross-platform support. Zoom is also available for mobile laptops and desktop users. The Zoom app allows 100 participants to share screens via a web browser. This makes it a good choice against the likes of all Google Hang Out Meet and Microsoft teams.
Zoom for Laptop Free
Zoom app provides different features to its users. Users can run it on their mobile windows and PC devices. If you are looking for zoom for laptop, then this article has been told step by step to help you. Downloading the Zoom app to your laptop is a very easy process. You can download it by following the steps given below Zoom for Laptop.
- First, open the internet browser and go to zoom.us on the Zoom website.
- Scroll down. Click download at the bottom of the webpage.
- Click Download on the Download Center page under the zoom Client for Meeting section.
- Zoom app will download. To start the installation process, you have to click on the .exefile.
- After Zoom is installed, by opening it, you can log in to your Zoom account or use it freely.
Feature of Zoom
Suppose if you are hosting a meeting with 100 participants, what else can you do to avoid chaos? For this, follow the steps below.
- If you are hosting, click on more. There you will see a bunch of controls. To make things efficient you can enable a locked meeting to prevent new participants from joining. Whenever someone joins you can also mute upon entry.
- You can turn on the play chime at the entry and exit of the participants.
- Allow participants to chat only with hosts that will prevent people from talking with each other.
- You can also prevent people from sharing things in the meeting by renaming them.
- Apart from this, you can also go to the participants from the main meeting window and set different permission for each participant.
- You can also mute all the participants at once by going to the meeting tab.
Zoom is a better alternative
There are a number of video conferencing applications in the market. Skype is one of the biggest and oldest names in the competition. It provides services like zoom. Video calling, instant messaging screen sharing, also provides permission for group call and file sharing. Redirects messages to email skype inbox for offline participants. However, skype is still lagging behind its competition. Skype only allows up to 10 participants at a time. Skype does not provide permission for large conferences.
Recently some privacy concerns were raised after the success of the Zoom app in the world in the last few days. In its development team, it is claimed that they have started working to further increase their privacy. All this can ultimately make WhatsApp the most robust solution for virtual meetings now.